Question:
what dogs do not shed?
sloan_michael
2005-12-09 10:57:42 UTC
what dogs do not shed?
Seven answers:
angel
2005-12-09 23:31:42 UTC
all dogs do shed some shed a little and some shed a lot depends on the breed
Rohit
2005-12-09 23:06:52 UTC
I have a Bichon Frise. This breed has a very good coat and they do not shed. Very loving as well as extremely smart.
2005-12-09 21:39:27 UTC
Expanding on the previous answer, some dogs that are mixed with a poodle also do not shed. I have a yorkie/poodle mix (a Yorkipoo) that does not shed and is a great dog.
MM
2005-12-12 07:22:36 UTC
Poodles do not shed and are considered a hypoallergenic breed.
nicolle
2005-12-09 22:44:36 UTC
Maltese/Poodle (Maltepoo) do not shed and are hypo-allergenic. They are the best! So adorably cute, intelligent and affectionate!
cathiesk
2005-12-09 21:09:18 UTC
Poodles do not shed.
Kimi
2005-12-10 05:12:47 UTC
Maltese, their hair's like ours; it just keep getting longer, but once in a while a few come off, just like us when we wash our hair.